Ratings for Dr. Marilyn J. Vanover

Very pleased with staff and medical personnel. The office and patient exam rooms are clean and neat. Dr. Vanover explains everything she's doing while examining you. I had to have surgery and she explained everything and answered all my questions. She has a very pleasant personality and very easy to talk to her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

their motto is you can trust our physicians, well that was not the case for a simple office visit. it was like handing someone your credit card and being shocked with the amount of charges for test that were not explained. as a professional i think you should understand that we are people that put trust into your hands ...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Great staff, friendly service, knowledgable partners as well.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

My wife used Dr. Vanover, and I dont believe these other ratings of all fives. The staff was rude, impatient sometimes, and absent minded. Vanover seems like she has too many patients to follow up or research concerns. The best person on staff was the older sonographer however, she was very caring and professional. I'm sure following this rating will be another all five rating, because it seems someone is doing PR by padding the rating on this site.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have seen Dr. Vanover since I was 18 and I am 41 now. She is a wonderful doctor! She always asks me about my family and she seems very interested in me as a person. I would recommend her to any women.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Vanover is too busy to pay attention to her clients. She acts interested and concerned, but can't remember what was discussed at a follow up appointment 1 week later... disappointing.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

She is The Best Doctor I have been too. I feel very comfortable telling her anything. I wanted a natural pregnancy and she helped me through it till the end. I had a great experience as well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Dr. Vanover seems like a wonderful fair-weather doctor. If you have a regular pregnancy with a great outcome, she would be wonderful. I however, had a stillbirth under her care. And, though I know it isn't her fault at all, she and her staff provided terrible aftercare. They wouldn't return calls for results. When a specific autopsy result came in, I had a question about on of the findings to which the nurse replied, "I don't know what that means." I had to ask her to find out, and then call 3 days later to get the answer. Some of the tests she said she would run for determining what happened were never done. And, after my 2 week follow up, she pushed me onto her NP. Not thrilled with my experience at all. She was very nice, but I wanted to let any high risk patients know that they should probably look elsewhere. If my husband and I get pregnant again, I will go to a different doc.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I used a different Dr in her practice as my OB, but when the time came, Dr Vanover was the one who ended up on call and delivered my daughter. She was so nice, professional, and helpful. She made me at ease, and had a wonderful speedy delivery. I recommend Women Partners to everyone, and now Dr Vanover specifically. If you want someone who is caring, nice and helpful, she is the one to see.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I have been a patient of dr. vanover for many years. She is so professional and personable. I can attest to the fact that she is not only a wonderful doctor but a great person.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Marilyn J. Vanover's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)