Ratings for Dr. Roderick Walker

Where is Dr. Walker.... Still looking 2 years later...help if you know..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

where is doctor walker, i'v been with him 15 years.....where did he go. I rate him a 10

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I loved Dr Walker. I have looked for him everywhere he was my Doctor for 11 years. He was the only Doc I trusted.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I also was a patient, miss very much. Wish if anyone finds out he is still practicing somewhere they would say. I would follow him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

He was a very COMPASSIONATE and KNOWLEDGEABLE Doctor who was generally concerned about your health He was a very good LISTENER, I was truly FLOORED when he was no longer there. This is a DEVASTATING. LOST!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Walker took care of our family for over 18 years. We miss him. He took care of all 4 of us. We are devastated. Oakwood made a be mistake losing him and never contacted his patients. Horrible to leave patients hanging: Shame on you Oakwood.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Walker has been my dr and my daughter dr for ovr 10 years. He was the best dr's I have ever had. My granddaughter was born last year and became his patients. We will miss him and we will continue to search fir him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

He has been my doctor for over 18 years. He is also my kids doctor along with my dad's. I am devastated about his departure. The office should have notified his patients instead of choosing not to. I hope he does resurface because I will follow him. I only stayed with this unprofessional office because of him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

He's truly the best doctôr I've ever been . I am very sad I cannot locate him...I wonder is he practicing in another state..

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Also sorry to hear Dr. Walker has left Cherry Hill Medical Group. He has been our family doctor for ten years and he helped save my life eight years ago. You can bet that if he begins to practice locally again that I will be there without question. One of the best doctors I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Roderick Walker's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1987)

Chambers of Commerce