Ratings for Dr. Antoin (tony) H. Mardini

This was my mother's Dr, very rude,nasty man. I would not recommend him for my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Mardini has been my doctor for the past 3 years. He has been excellent in managing my care and meds.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Mardini, I can safely say, is the best Internist/ Primary Care Physician in Knoxville. He is a truly great upstanding man, who genuinely cares about his patients and their well-being. His ability to comfort, listen, and reassure me while I am ill, along with a thorough diagnosis and treatment plan, gives me the confidence to recommend him to anybody in need of a primary physician. A very hard working Doctor worthy of 5 out of 5 stars, and I've been a longtime patient.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been useing Dr. Maeidina for over 10 years, he is a very caring Dr. he also takes care of my husbad,can not find a better man.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Mardini was so kind to my elderly parents which made me want to go to him. He is very kind and doesn't seem in a hurry. Willing to listen to whatever concern you may have. Its hard to find such compasionate doctors as Dr. Mardini is. Will never forget his kindness to my family, and has helped me also with my blood pressure issues.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I have seen doc for several years now and found him to be knowledgeable and personable. Most of my expierences have been common colds and strep throat.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Dr. Mardini is Great and caring. Knows what he's talking about, and very helpful. He cares about his patients and their health!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

he is a very caring and considerate doctor. He makes you feel very important when he is talking to you and is concerned with your progress.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Nice guy. Does his job and sends you on his way. Nothing special.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Mardini showed no genuine interest in finding true problem with my health. He dismissed my sleep apnea symptoms as not something that could be treated and would not refer me for a sleep study. When I arrived for my last scheduled office visit,he was "too busy with other patients" to see me. Apparently he wanted me to go away, which I gladly did.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Antoin (tony) H. Mardini's Credentials

• Spartan Hlth Sci Univ, Vieux Fort, St Lucia (Grad. 1991)