Ratings for Dr. Wendy E. Shumway

She has helped me see a side within myself that I've ignored all my life. She says how it is which may be hard for those who aren't ready to learn about themselves. She has supported me through this process as I discover who I am. I thank her for her time and compassion. She continues her education and brings those learning with her. I can't say enough good about her....thank you.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I'm offering a review just because I can't believe the negative reviews above mine. I had one appt with Dr. Shumway and found her to be incredibly appropriate, personable, knowledgable, and helpful. I would heartily recommend her to any friend in need.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Worst Psychiatrist ever, broke down crying in front of me when she told me she had no knowledge to help my condition which was neurological not psychiatric in origin, She treated me for 8 years then dumped me out of the blue with no warning!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

Dr. Shumway is a good listener and really takes into account this patients opinions and experiences. She is quite client-centered. Her knowledge of the physiological and environmental aspects of mental health issues allows her to tackle the most difficult of situations.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

She's a little preoccupied with her agenda (depresion and medicating) but very knowledgeable. She would be appropriate for help with medication adjustment or treatment in general involving pharmacology. (She just was not so helpful for me.)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Wendy E. Shumway's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR