Ratings for Dr. Norma Salceda

Waited 2 hours to be seen. Blood work was done when I haven't even seen the doctor! Sanitation in the clinic is definitely an issue but the doctor is worse! Doctors are supposed to be friendly and accommodating; Dr Salceda is frightening! She doesn't care at all! She even drove me out when I mentioned I might not give birth at her hospital! I can't believe this woman is a doctor! No respect for patients.

Submitted September 4, 2012

I wish I had read the reviews before seeing Dr. Salceda. I only went to her b/c her office is close by. That was a mistake! Let me tell you all the things that went wrong! 1. She walked in before I was done getting into my gown and didn't leave, instead watching me undress. 2. She pinched and grabbed roughly during breast exam instead of using two fingers at which point I had to explicitly ask her to be gentle. 3. I got nervous after how rough she was and she tried to calm my nerves by stroking my leg while in the stirrups As if that was comforting! 4. AFTER the exam, she refused to give me birth control unless I got my blood tests because "it's the law in CA," according to her. That's not the truth. It's not required. I found out she gets more money from the insurance company if she runs tests on her patients! 4. She got defensive and yelled at me when I told her my other Dr's never asked for blood work and said "then maybe I shouldn't be your Dr.!" WORST. DOCTOR. EVER! Not going back

Submitted January 26, 2012

Forces C-Sections on patients and forgets about them once they are in the hospital. She's very rude and does not like to answer questions. She got defensive when told you're supposed to check WITHIN 24 hours of surgery. She does NOT care at all about her patients. She THINKS she knows it all. It is so sad that our healthcare system has these horrible doctors in the system. Medical board, here I go with a formal complaint. INCOMPETENT, UNPROFESSIONAL doctors need to be eliminated from the system. How can you ask to be polite on the comments? Should politeness be expected from the DOCTORS??? Let's start with them!!!

Submitted February 7, 2011

I was referred to this poor excuse for a dr due to horrible crippling pain in my lower stomache it took her 2 months a ton of appts and tests then surgery to find out it was a non cancerous tumor and endometriosis where i was told there after I wasnt in pain it was all in my head and i made it all up this woman has never had it so how the heck does she know what it feels like .. i should have listened to my mom and got out of that filthy office mold ring around the sink gunk build up on the flood black stuff caked on the stirrups no latex free products and worst of all all their medical supplies being handled without clean hands or gloves i should have known better shes one of the worst drs i ever met she dont explain anything to you she prints out papers n calls it like a text book case do i look like im made out of paper also shes very rude and will walk out of her office without warning leaving you in the exam room or waiting room for hours at a time

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Salceda is a great doctor who knows what she's doing. I have been her patient for the past 7 years and she has always been kind and addressed any question or concern I had. The same goes for her staff. Yes, the wait is long at times and appointments do get cancelled, but it's to be expected when any one of her patients could go into labor at any time. I would recommend Dr. Salceda to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

"Going to this Doctor's office was a HORRIBLE experience. Not only was it a complete mess, but the receptionist was dropping papers everywhere, saying that they had no record of my appointment, and yapping on the phone for our entire conversation. When I made the appointment they told me I could only come in the morning, because the Doctor wasn't there in the afternoon. I had rearranged my schedule to come in and when I got there, they said they didn't have my appointment and that the Doctor didn't take morning appointments because she was only there in the afternoon. WHAT?! Anyway, the real icing on the cake was when they said they didn't validate parking. Even though they messed up and didn't have me in their books. They wanted me to reschedule...no thanks. What a disaster. Find another doctor."

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

At the time I saw her, she was part of a medical group that was in my HMO. I do recall long waits - however, the last time I was there I was examined by a nurse practitioner whom she had hired to try to keep the waiting time down. I did not like that I had to see her in the afternoon and once she canceled an appointment on the same day. However, she was courteous enough when I did see her. Considering that this was part of an HMO I was not expecting any better. I also recall (but the whole medical group was like this) that the assistants were always still in the room when I would change back to my street clothes which I didn't like.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

This so called doctor is the worst kind of doctor. She is only in this business for money. Patient safety means nothing to her. She has a large practice because she really doesn't see most patient. She leaves that to the NP. Think twice before seeing her if you value you're life.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

I heard that this Dr was good, but boy was that person wrong. This doctor is very rude and inpatient. She did not care about any of my need's. She rushed me out of there and I waited over 3 hrs. She didnt even introduce herself to me. She sucks ass and would never ever recommed this dr to nobody. She is a patient killer and need to be reported to the board of doctors or whatever you call them. this lady should not be practicing

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

This was a horrible experience for me. I went in for a routine pap smear, and waited over an hour. the office staff was very unhelpful. the rooms were cramped. when I finally saw the doctor, for about 3 minutes, i felt like she raped me with the speculum. Seriously, she must not have female genitalia of her own to not know this would HURT. also made an offhand, inappropriate comment about my breasts.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

Dr. Norma Salceda's Credentials

• Burmese

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1970)

Top Hospitals in Culver City, CA