Ratings for Dr. Christine BELL LAFFERMAN

Dr. and staff are careless in paper work. Prescription filler said ,worst to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Lafferman has been my internist for years. She's always had my best interest at heart. I've never had a problem with scheduled appointments and the wait is normally very reasonable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

I had a scheduled appointment with dr. Lafferman 3 months in advance. The day of my appt I was not seen because they had no record of my appt. This office is horrible and I would never recommend Dr. Lafferman to anyone!! A patient's time is just as valuable as a dr. time. Her staff is completely inadequate!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Lafferman is wonderful she has been my primary care physician for 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Dr. Lafferman is the best physician I have had in my 50 years. She is an excellent diagnostician, takes the time to both listen and explain, and has your best interest at heart. The staff does an excellent job in a challenging environment.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Wonderful physician who takes the time to listen and actually practices medicine not the art of pill popping.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

The billing office seems more concerned with money. Extra fees abound

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

Dr. lafferman actually listens and remembers what happened to you ten-fifteen years back. Prescriptions are handled routinely, she listens to your suggestions, and has the ability to inspire trust as she will instruct her staff to take care of a problem, be it medical or administrative, and it will be handled.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005