Ratings for Dr. Angelo Mancuso

the only reason I gave the Staff 2 stars, I had to wait 40 minutes for my appointment, after seen Dr. Mancuso I find out they had an emergency in one of the other location, wish they would have informed people waiting

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Worst experience at a doctors office ever. Wait time is unacceptable, rude staff, even ruder Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr changed my appointment 3 time when I arrived they said they didn't have proper paperwork for ins. and I would have to pay in full to see Dr Mancuso. Very unhelpful.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I have seen Dr Mancuso 3 times in the last 5 years and each time I leave with the feeling I have wasted my money and I need to go to another dermatologist. He does not fully evaluate you or your situation before giving a diagnosis or prescriptions. He does not spend more than 3 minutes in your room. He is in it just for the money and he always recommends to purchase items he has for sale in his office. Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Angelo mancuso is not a good doctor or a good person for that matter. He's obviously in it for the money, he couldn't care less about his patients. He is full of himself, if his head gets any bigger he won't make it out the door. Do not go to him, a quack doc in the box would do a better job.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I have been going to Doctor Mancuso for several years both to hi Decatur and Florence offices. He has removed both basal and squamous cell carcinomas and also keratoses. All of his "surgeries" have healed well and left left minimal scarring even on my face. He doesn't talk down to you when he converses with you. I prefer him over other dermatologists in Florence Alabama. I have also had a couple of facial peels done by him. I have every confidence in his skills.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I was extremely nervous and Dr. Mancuso made me feel so at ease by talking to me during the entire procedure and taking my mind off of what he was doing. He explained everything to me, made sure I understood what he was doing and made sure I didn't have any questions before I left. The staff was great, my wait time was short and I would definitely recommend Dr. Mancuso to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Horrible- I went in for acne. After he looked at me for about 5 seconds, he says "oh its rosacea"...i looked puzzled because i thought that was patchy redness, not zits...he gave me some snippy smart ass reply. I asked him about getting on the pill, because from what i had researched i thought it could be hormonal acne, and he bascally said that was ridiculous. I left with 2 spendy perscriptions, but before i picked them up, i went home to research. Soo glad i did.. This man is CLEARLY an idiot. Rosacea is not even close to what i have.... nothing about the descriptions online were even close. Perhaps the redness he saw on my face was from me picking at it before i went in. Also I asked him about some bumps on my chin- he said "those are genetic, your mom or dad have them too, you will have them forever, I suggest wearing cover up" Uh...seriously!?!?! and no, nobody in my family has anything close. DO NOT waste your time with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I have been both a patient and an employee of Dr. Mancuso's. Concerning the Doctor, he is straightforward and doesn't candy-coat anything when interacting with his patients. He is Very knowledgeable and has spent over 10 years in medical school and is Board Certified. As far as his staff is concerned, they are good people. Some of them may have a harsh personality but they do truly care about the patients that are coming in. One very important thing that I want to address is the complaints about the wait-time. When you schedule an appointment with Dr. Mancuso, the time that the staff gives you is the ARRIVAL time not the appointment time. Some people don't realize this and show up 30 minutes before their arrival time. Therefore they end up staying in the waiting room longer than they actually had to. New patients, regardless of which doctor they go to, will have to wait 45 minutes. In summary, no office is perfect, but if you want a good diagnosis, I would recommend Dr. Mancuso.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Angelo Mancuso's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL