Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Badame

Awesome doc! Very smart and kind. He is professional and respectful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

He is ok, but I am sure there are others Dr's. who are better than him! I'd really check out other Doc's first!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Badame is a smart guy with a pleasant personality. He prescibed the right medication which took care of my rash within a few days. I have only visited him once, but have sent a few of my friends over to him and they had similar positive experiences. I now have a go to dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I have been to several dermatologists in my life. I've been Dr. Badame's patient of for about 10 years. He is by far the best. He is kind and gentle but most important he knows so much. I have always been very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

I have seen Dr. Badame since I was a child. My mother woulde bring me in to get my warts frozen off. He was very kind to me then and now that I see him on my own as an adult he is still the kindest doctor I know. Everyone in his office is so friendly. While going to the doctor is not my favorite thing to do, going to see Dr. Badame and his pleasant staff is something I look forward to.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Badame is one of the best dermatologists I have been to. He knows his stuff and is very interested in getting me better. He is also one of the nicest doctors I have visited.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Badame is extremely thorough in his evaluation and takes the time to explain exactly what he is doing and why he is doing it. He always gives me options, and I definitely feel that he is looking after my best interest. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

He was my doctor in the 90's and at that time I found him to be very helpful. He would explain all procedures as well as his staff. I would think nothing has changed from then.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

He's good but has an attitude. He did not want to take time to explain the diagnosis. Probably because he was running late.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

great doctor and very helpful. Knows skin products and very meticuolus

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Dr. Anthony J. Badame's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)