Ratings for Dr. Valerie A. Wender

Dr. Wender is such a wonderful doctor and nice person - she has a great bedside manner and a good sense of humor! She always spends as much time with you as you feel you need talking and listening to you. She asks lots of questions to be sure she knows exactly what is or might be going on with your health issues. If a referral is necessary, she refers you to a respected and reputable physician.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Wender's for almost 9 years. During this time she kept treating me for UTIs. Instead of sending me to a Urologist, she treated me over and over -- did she ever read the chart? It turned out I had a kidney stone which blocked the entrance to the kidney, bred infection and had to have my kidney removed because of her blatant neglect. I didn't sue her despite Medical case manager's encouragement, and I should have. I could lose my life because of her neglect.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Wender for almost 15 years. I will continue to see her as long as she is in practice. She has an excellent knowledge of medicine and a wonderful bedside manner. She always takes the time to listen, comfort, explain, examine, whatever is needed. I trust her with my life and have through breast cancer, ms and much more.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

I am very happy with her knowledge and bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Valerie A. Wender's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1989)

Avmed