You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Taradash

Excellent care and concern for your issues. He advocates for his clients with insurance companies, which is not easy. Dr. T. is a person who brings genuine understanding and practical sense to each client.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I love this doctor. I have seen this doctor for many years and find him so very kind and knowledgeable,he always knows about my old and new conditions.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Taradash is the best physician I've had thus far. I generally prefer a female general physician, but Dr. Taradash is the exception to that rule for me. He's not afraid to try something new, and he gets out his books and learns about problems that he might not be familiar with. I've never been happier with my general care before!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Michael R. Taradash's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1969)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18664'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.7

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18664'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014