Ratings for Dr. Eric Yasinow

I have been a patient of Dr. Yasinow for many years. He is a consummate professional and a very kind and decent person. Dr. Yasinow is a gifted physician and healer. He take the time not only to know the patient's symptoms and illness but the patient himself - his family history, lifestyle, the stresses and strains of family life or work and all other factors that can affect the patient's health and treatment. Dr. Yasinow does not rush through his patients. He takes all the time necessary to assess and treat and to answer questions and make me feel comfortable, even in the face of unpleasant news. He has a genuine concern for my health and my well being. I have referred many friends to Dr. Yasinow. He is a model for other doctors, experienced and in training, on how to be the best doctor possible.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

The best. Very informative, and takes the extra time to listen to you, and to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

I never felt comfortable going to doctors (and therefore I didn't) until I started seeing Dr Yasinow. He makes me feel like we are a team and he is fully supporting me.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006

Dr. Yasinow made a Physical feel like hangin out with a good friend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

Very knowledgable, very kind and sensitive. Calm and assured and reassuring. Takes all the time necessary to address problems. Deals with the "whole person" not just the symptom or disease. I have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

flag | Submitted September 18, 2005

Dr. Eric Yasinow's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)