You may also like

Ratings for Dr. H. JANE Breck

My son was diagnosed with Autism at age 2.5. She has been an incredible pediatrician. She has helped point us in the right direction with diet, local doctors specializing in autism, immunizations and autism research. Her kind manner and intelligence puts me at ease during a time that I am rarely feeling calm. I am so thankful we crossed paths and look forward to our doctor visits because of her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

We have taken all three children to Dr. Breck ...our oldest is 24, and youngest just turned 17. we LOVE her !

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Absolutely the best Pediatrician in the city. She is also a nutritionist, so can help in this area. Was profiled on Mr.Roger's early in her career. Very gentle and kind with the children. Explains things to them in a way they can understand. Gives lots of info to parents, but not overwhelming. Very friendly and knowledgeable in many different areas.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Breck is the best pediatrician in Pittsburgh! She was our daughter's doctor for the first 9 or so months of her life until we moved away from the City and now utilize the Cranberry location. Dr. Breck takes the time to listen to any concerns and to answer all of your questions. She is very kind and treated our daughter with great care. I only wish the trip into the city wasn't so long or Dr. Breck would have hours at the Cranberry location!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Breck was my two childrens doctor from birth till they aged out.She has an excellent relationship with kids and their parents, whe is an excellent diagnostician and behavioral specialist (ADHD). I would recommend her or her practice highly. The best pediatrician in the city of Pittsburgh. We drove 90 minutes out of our way for this practice.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Breck is a superb physician, smart as a whip, up on the latest literature, and extraordinarily empathic. She is also a strong, tough advocate for her patients, and parents can count on her for sound advice delivered in a caring way. Bottom line: they don't come any better than Jane Breck.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Breck was the best pediatrician I have ever encountered. She is kind, knowledgeable and wholistic in approach. My children are in their 20's now and will take their children to her.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

She is kind, knowledgeable, attentive and wonderful with dealing with children of all ages. My daughter is now 12 and has been seeing Dr. Breck since she was born. The transition from childhood exams to pre-adolscence was handled was handled so well. My daughter looks forward to her visits with Dr. Breck and is comfortable speaking with her on all subjects.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. H. JANE Breck's Credentials

UPMC

Updates

• First Name changed from "Jane" to "Jane J."

October 20, 2013