Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Cambio

the same negative experience, careless.Very smart how to get patient over and over again,he know how to paid his expensive cars.he belongs unloading trucks in transilvania, does not belong in the medical field.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I am an experienced Registered Nurse for 30 years I was and am so disgusted in this man who calls himself a physician and has taken the hyppocratic oath. He was a failure today and let me leave his office and go home with increasing nausea and in excruciating pain.I said to him but you are a doctor.His answer to me was yes but I don't treat pain go to the emergency room.If he could only stop and think how insane and dumb his answer to me was.But he did not care but I would bet my last dollar that if one of his relatives or loved ones was in pain and had nausea he would have done something about it. I would not send my Rottweiler to him. I as a medical personal wish for him to feel the same nausea and pain that I experienced .He is a shameful and pathetic person.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014

He is very caring and knows his stuff. At the same time I like that he listens to his patients and always takes a conservative, step-by step approach. I also find he is very familiar with new techniques and testing methods. Highly recommend as a Doc. His staff is unimpressive and you can never talk to a person to get test results, always have to leave a message.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

this office is chronically under staffed and habitually over scheduled. do something about it.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Have you ever heard of the " I'm Sorry Bill?" Not that an opology could ever correct needless surgical mistakes made resulting in a bad outcome that I live with daily. I'll contact the Medically Induced Trauma Support Services to see what they have to say.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

they were very busy but made sure i was treated properly

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Get a second opinion.I should have. Terrible results after surgery.Confirmed by several other urologists and radiologists.He won't tell you the truth.His P.A.'s will mislead you and tell you anything but the truth to shut you up.Very bad experience.Wouldn't recomend him if he were the last urolog

flag | Submitted June 26, 2006

Very helpful

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

I will never trust this man ever again! Ever!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Joseph C. Cambio's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)