Ratings for Dr. Robert Greene

Dr. Greene is the best doctor. never ever had a problem with him I love his staff. He is very honest with you. He delivered my first child and I am also pregnant again and of course he is retiring: ( so now he will not be delivering this one maid me cry he is just such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

The staff was very nice. The girls were nothing but smiles. The doctor was very kind and on time. I would deff recommend anyone to this office not only for the doctor but the staff was just great.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Greene delivered my baby & I wouldn't want to go to any other Doctor. He was helpful, kind and left me with no worries.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Greene delivered two of my children and was absolutely fantastic! Just as the other comment said, he doesn't fool around. When something needs done, he does it, no waiting for what's next to happen. I recently had become pregnant again and wanted to go back to Dr. Greene, but my fiance had heard one of his relatives had a bad experience there and didn't want me going back. I want to a different OBGYN and ended up getting very wrong advice when I had complications. I ended up having a very horrible miscarriage at home and had to be rushed to the hospital by ambulance due to hemorraging (severe blood loss). I was taken to Uniontown Hospital and thankfully Dr. Greene was on call. He came right up, assessed the situation, and immediately took me into surgery. I could've died due to some hairbrained OBGYN's very bad advice, but thanks to Dr. Greene I'm doing just fine now. You won't be sorry with him as your OBGYN, I promise!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

I loved this DR. He has since moved to Uniontown Hospital. Without him, I would not have been able to have any of my children. He has helped me through one female problem after another. I feel he is a DR that does not fool around. If something needs done, he does it. He does not make you wait forever to be treated for something. I have gone to him for over 10 years now and would not settle for anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

Dr. Greene was a wonderful dr. I had my surgery in Frick Hospital in 2000 and never had a problem. The another lady in my room had the same surgery. but a different dr, she had severe pain and the dr. didn't listen. Thanks for everything DR GREENE.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2005

I have had considerable trouble after my surgery with this physician. I have seen other gynecologists who suggest that the technique of this physcian is the likely cause of my problems. I think he was over his head, out of his area of expertise, with my pathology and should have called in a general surgeon. Needless to say, I will have complications for the remainder of my life.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Robert Greene's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1976)

Wellpoint