Ratings for Dr. Gurmej S. Dhillon

Dr Dhillon -I would not recommend him after my poor experience , Waiting time was clearly an issue , I came in for a set appointment and ended up waiting over an hour and a half. The receptionist was trying her best to hurry the doctor up,which clearly annoyed him (poor girl , I felt bad for her ) I paid to to be disrespected and was left with the impression he does not like women very much, the reason I say this as I was asked a question, then when I tried to respond he completely keep talking over me every time I tried to respond , he would interrupted my responses then dismissed my questions as I would not understand , I understand physician are suppose to help you understand your medical condition and course of treatment . Dr Dhillon gave me the impression he is uncaring self absorbed, He doesn't listen very well , and keep answering his cell phone during my visit I guess he was having a problem remodeling his home or office or something that annoyed him . I felt he showed his frustration during my appointment . May be he was having a bad day ? I wont be coming back I worked to hard for my money to pay any one to be disrespectful and spoken down to was demeaning to me .I did not like the way I was treated very unprofessional manner this is unacceptable behavior ",an experience I will not repeat ,in the future " Nobody cares how much you know , until they know how much you care ! its very obvious to me he does not care about patients or old women .

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

They REALLY need to clean their office. The floors were filthy and the bathroom had a leaking sewage odor. There was missing coving/ flooring in the bathroom and the trash was over full. When I went to give blood samples for my baseline panels I was seated in a room that had a dirty sink with multiple ( 10+) full urine sample cups in it. Was actually pretty nervous about being treated here.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I was shown the door. There was an insurance problem and I straightened it out. Too bad, it takes a while for that to appear, the doctor can't see you today. I was there for a new patient appointment and there was no problem with my wife's insurance, which was changed in the same phone call as mine. At this point I wouldn't take my dog to this doctor's office.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Dhillon's for the last 2 years. He is polite, good listener and has always addressed all of my problems. I have had different doctors before and he is hands down my favorite. The staff is helpful. He always explains my options and makes me feel he genuinely cares for his patients. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

If you are looking for a doctor, keep looking, you can easily do better. If you are a patient, run screaming to the nearest exit. Dr Dhillon is as uncaring as he can be. He doesn't listen to complaints of pain, saying, take pain medication for two weeks and come back in a month. On follow up visits he has no idea of why you are there. He tap tap taps on his laptop, never making eye contact. I seriously doubt that what he is doing on his laptop has anything to do with me or my well being. I've never rated a doctor before, but I felt compelled to this time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I cannot even express in words just how wonderful Dr.Dhillon has been to me. Not only is he an excellent physician, but a wonderful mentor, who has so much wisdom and kindness in him. He has taught me never to lose heart, hope, and faith and never give up. There were times I felt I was hanging by the thread, but he gave me strength and always feels me better. Even with all the difficulties I have had to deal with, I know I will be okay and can face some challenges and become stronger both physically and emotionally because of him. My body and mind were less than perfect; there was so much conflict and pain. Dr.Dhillon has helped heal my body, my mind and my soul. I don’t know what I’d do if he ever retires. My life has changed so much because of how he mentored me. He always takes time to guide me on my mental and physical health. Many doctors don’t do that; they rush you in and out. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I need to clarify that the doctor himself hardly comes to this particular office so all his rotating P.A.'s throughout the years are who the medi-cal patients seem to get. The latest is Dr. Majors, at least, I think that's her name. The lady does not even check most of her patients, she just says, "what can I do for you today?" and then goes on to prescribe the wrong procedure, doesn't listen intently and misses what the patient is trying to communicate, and really doesn't seem to care. Also there is an East Indian receptionist there that gets an attitude and does not treat patients with the respect and dignity they deserve. I think all the East Indian staff, including P.A. may be related to Dr. Dhillion...why else would they behave so carelessly? Don't get me wrong, not all East Indian people are being judged here, I just see a pattern emerging with these 2 mentioned here, as for Dr. Dhillon, I couldn't say, cuz I haven't come across him yet. Very dissappointed. I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Dhillon Devil eyes is such a rude person does not care for patients he cares about the money. Its like the McDonalds waiting in line. Not a good place to be at. I waited for 2 hours waiting to be seen. This is riduculous we could be dying and no help.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

I had the worse experience in my life with that particular doctor. The most unpleasent,rude,unsimpathetic person you can emagine.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

No compassion. Does not interact with female patients. NO Eye contact. Does not answer questions and complained to me about my insurance company and how they pay him only 7.00 to see me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Gurmej S. Dhillon's Credentials

• Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India (Grad. 1982)