Ratings for Dr. Jerry Markowitz

Does anyone know where to obtain records from dr. Markowitz office? Please help! He was my doc for 15 years and I need to pass along the records to my new doc.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Markowitz has been my doctor for almost 10 years. He delivered both my children. I loved him like an uncle.. I am sad he retired but I knew it was coming one day. Now I'm lost in the world searching for another OB-GYN as knowledgeable and professional as him. He was the best!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Markowitz has been my OBGYN for roughly 10 years. He was intimidating at first but his no B.S. approach quickly won me over. He's extremely knowledgeable, very efficient, compassionate and his sense of humor is a bonus. He makes sure that things get done and is very thorough! His staff are personable, established and professional. Definitely highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

DR. MARKOWITZ IS A VERY COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR AND TAKES HIS TIME TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY....RATHER THAN RUSHING U OFF LIKE MOST DOCTORS. HES KNOWLEDGEABLE, FUNNY, BUT DNT PLAY NO GAMES WHEN IT COMES TO UR HEALTH HE TAKE HIS JOB SEROIUSLY AND WANTS U TO TAKE UR HEALTH SERIOUS AS WELL........THERS NO ONE BETTER.THAN DR, MARKOWITZ

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Markowitz has been my Gynecologist for about 20 years. He is very knowledgeable, patient and listens to your problems. He is very professional and will follow -up and make sure you get the best care possible. His office is clean and his staff is A-one.---T. McCullough

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Markowitz takes the time needed to ensure that his patients are well informed and comfortable. He really cares about people and is very professional. And I suppose he can be funny too! :)

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jerry Markowitz's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1975)

Kaiser-Permanente