Ratings for Dr. Ralph Rosenberg

Great Dr. very attentive. Cares about his patients

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

In a 20 minute appointment you see the dr for 3 minutes

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Over the course of a couple of visits, I found Dr. Rosenberg to be arrogant, dismissive and condescending, in spite of the fact that he came highly recommended. Therefore, I was not surprised when he missed important information I gave him, since it's hard to be a good listener when you don't feel the person (patient) in front of you is worthy of your respect. So I am writing this to any of you who have maybe had a bad feeling and dismissed it because Dr. Rosenberg comes so highly recommended, trust your instincts/judgment, and get a new doctor, I am. By the way, I have had several doctors over the years, for births, surgeries, etc. and I have never before felt the need to switch doctors because of a personality conflict.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Called the ofc. They shut down 2 hrs for lunch. (Don't get sick btwn 11:30 and 1:30). I call back 2:30. Accepting new patients, but 1st available is Oct or Nov. I say, OK, but on a 1st visit, is there enough time to get my history? On 1st visit, he does limit it to 15 mins. Then if you want a physical "or whatever", you come back and he'll take a history. So, if I bk Oct for the 15 mins, can I bk the physical now, or is that another 2 mos. past Oct. Yeah, prob'ly another 2 mos.. Why? Well, he only does 2 phys exams a day, so it's a long wait for a physical. Why is that? That's just how it works. So I say, I'm new, can you tell me, will I see Dr. Rosenberg when I have a medical problem? Well, we have three Phys Assts here and also Dr. Schiff. You take whoever's available. So, what's the point in having a first visit to get to know him when, on any particular occasion, I could end up with anybody? That's just how it works. Sorry, but that's not how it works for me. I'll keep looking.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg is an excellent doctor. I, my wife and many of my friends have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg and his staff for over 20 years and have not a single complaint. If you're sick or if you need preventative care and advice, you're in excellent hands. I suspect most or all of the negative reviews are from people who either got told what they didn't want to hear, didn't understand what they were told, or are the sort who will be dissatisfied with any doctor. It's hard to imagine any other explanation for being dissatisfied with an extremely competent, thorough doctor who will always tell you the truth without glossing it over or leaving out the unpleasant parts.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Very knowledgable and professional. Highly respected in CT among other doctors.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. Rosenberg is in a word, a snot. He does not listen, talks over you and does not appear to care about a patient's concerns. I'd never, not ever, go back to this practice. Ever.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Great Dr. Went to him after being hospilized twice and my old Dr. did nothing. Ralph did not stop until he found my issue and addressed it. GREAT STAFF

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Dr. Rosenberg usually comes off as very rushed. He has never taken the time to explain a diagnosis to me. I doubt his attention to detail, as he seems to have no idea of my medical history, and in fact prescribed a medication to my father that was clearly contraindicated by another medication he was taking.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Ralph can sometimes come off as too serious. But he is brutally honest. He will always explain his thoughts and possibilities, and its refreshing. He is highly esteemed in ct, and when a further consultation is needed, his referral has easily given me a priority for another doctor with a specialty other than internal medicine. I find that my parents think he isnt as personable, but I know they would wholeheartedly trust any diagnosis because he has proven to be incredibly intuitive for any consultation.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Ralph Rosenberg's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1979)

Wellpoint