Ratings for Dr. Tibor J. Ham, Jr

Took my mother who has been a patient of Dr Ham for many years to get her medical clearance for her upcoming cancer surgery today. His reception staff is HORRENDOUS. They are so rude it's hard to believe you are in an INOVA center. Shame on you INOVA for keeping these rude uncaring people on your payroll. Dr Ham is a good doctor but I don't recommend going here. This reception staff has no respect for anyone. It's disgusting!! Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been going to the Vienna Medical Center for over 40 years. I started with Dr. Ham's father. Dr. Tibor Ham and his associate, Dr. Durr are great. They're very thorough and they care. However, the staff there is the worst. They're very unprofessional and just plain rude.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ham for years now and have never had a bad experience yet. His staff is friendly and professional in the way they treat you as is Dr.Ham. When you sign in for your appointment you are seen usually in less than 5 minutes which is "impressive" since I've been to other Doctors and have had to wait for over an hour sometimes.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Ham is very patient, thorough, and competent. I like him very much, and I'll keep going to him in spite of the constantly changing "rent-a-nurses" in the office.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Ham is thorough and patient. He asked how to correctly pronunce my first name, my job, any sleeping problems, orthopedic issues, my sore throat a month ago along with the usual list. During my checkup, Dr. Ham detected a condition that previous doctors hadn't made me aware of. He even asked about my feet and put my shoe back on after he checked my toe. I like that he encouraged me to exercise more, gave me directions to the local lab for bloodwork, and advised me on how to take my prescription.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. Ham is a very good doctors, as is his associate. My only complaint is that his staff is very grouchy and hard to work with.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Tibor J. Ham, Jr's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA