Ratings for Dr. Mitchel B. Harris

A typical egotistical Boston MD. He may be a good MD but I could not get by his attitude. Good luck

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr. Harris is a compassionate, caring and talented professional. He is genuinely concerned about his patients and operates only as a last resort. He performed a complicated and lengthy surgical procedure on my spine but not without exhausting less invasive procedures including interventional radiology. I would recommend Dr. Harris woithout any reservations, and I would go back to see him if I needed any follow up.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Harris performed some complicated surgery on my spine. He explained the procedures and risks thoroughly and carefully. The results were excellent. He is also a thoroughly nice person - easy to get along with, polite and fun. His interns and residents like him a lot, and he has won a teaching award at the Brigham. I would, and have, recommend Dr. Harris any day!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Mitchel B. Harris's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1984)

Connection Dental Network