Ratings for Dr. Lizabeth E. Riley

I was refereed to Dr. Lizabeth E. Riley by a friend with a warning to watch out for the office manager and the front desk staff. I was told that the Doctor is great if I can deal with her staff. Unfortunately, I can’t deal with unprofessional rude and ignorant individuals. The office manager Kacynthia is very unprofessional and gives very bad reputation to this practice. She is not interested in helping patience and refused to let me see the Doctor. I have good insurance and a good job. The office staff of this Dr are very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

She is very friendly and thorough. I totally trust her and she is very knowledgeable. I switched jobs so I had to find another Dr. I am hoping to find a doctor like her in my area.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

She has a great bedside manner, and answers your questions throughly. Dr. Riley, makes an effort to take her time with you as needed based on the type of care you need. She has a great way of educating you on your diagnosis. The some of the nursing staff at the facility leave you with much to be desired though.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

I liked Dr. Riley and was sorry when insurance changes required me to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Lizabeth E. Riley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp