Ratings for Dr. Pragyan Patro

Didn't give me answers and definitely didn't help when i came in trying to get some relief.. Everything she told me, I could have told myself....

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Will never go back to her. Over diagnosed and over medicated. Bad experience, was sicker than when I came in after she guessed at multiple conditions that were wrong.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

She isn't very warm and fuzzy, but she is efficient and good. So think about what you want in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Very thorough, friendly and takes good care of me, couldn't have found a better dr. When we moved back 3 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Really surprised at the other low ratings, as I am absolutely thrilled with her. The first time I went in, I was only scheduled for a consult, but had a concern and she went ahead and did a full exam. She absolutely seemed concerned about my well being, and listened attentively to me. I joked after my appointment that she was so great I should fire her so I can be her friend! But then where would I find a new good doc? I heart Dr. Patro, and will be returning again for my next check up.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

I don't understand why the other ratings are so low. Dr. Patro was competent and friendly. I was quite happy after my first appointment because I was nervous about seeing a new doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

This was my first visit with her; while she was a bit on the quiet side (almost shy), she was very efficient, and quickly laid out what my care would look like for the next several years. I'm young, and in great health, so all I'm really concerned about is keeping tabs on my health (and getting back to work!).

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I just did not get good vibes from her. For some reason, I felt uncomfortable and not taken seriously. I never got an answer. On the plus side, because of this, I found a great guy doctor who told me not to worry. we will figure it out. He leaves nothing unchecked in your bloodwork, so you know you are healthy and have peace of mind. What a difference!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

I have seen her once and will NOT see her again. She was rude and seem like I was wasting her time. She put false informant on my Chart and when I ask her to remove the mistake, she said she couldn't remove it she didn't put it there. she lied. I ask another doctor to do it and she said OK.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I will be finding a new doctor and not returning to Dr. Patro. She made an uncomfortable situation worse by not making me feel comfortable in her office. I was a new patient and her first question to me was whether I was a teacher. She said she doesn't like treating teachers because they seem to have a new insurance plan every year. I thought that was extremely rude. Not very caring at all, and not very nice. Don't go to her if you can help it.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2006

Dr. Pragyan Patro's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)