Ratings for Dr. Willy Pezzia

Gave me a medication I was allergic to. It was written in my file and I told him. He was unconcerned. Much happier with my new family physician!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

We see Linda and she is wonderful. I always feel better leaving, but the wait time is absolutely ridiculous. On average I spend at least 30-45 minutes in the front waiting room and then another 30-45 minutes in the patient room. It's bad enough that I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

I have been going to this office for a few years now, i personaly have never seen Dr. Pezzia i Always see Renee, Linda or Amy which are all great. Normally i can get in with in the same day, the wait depends on who you see some are faster than others. The only thing i dont really like is the turn around on the staff it seams like latley everytime you go in there is a new face, and the girls in the front dont always know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

The office staff is fine. The condescending behavior of Dr Pezzia's wife, Tricia, is outrageous. She is rude and hateful. All she cares about is money. I was trying to make an appointment for my child who was ill a couple of weeks ago and she refused treatment for my daughter because of a bill for my other child's account that I wasn't EVEN AWARE OF. I would have paid the balance to take care of it but I decided to take my daughter to another doctor that was a little less concerned about a measly $40.00 balance. My daughter sees Amy Frank and we will miss her but I am taking my entire family elsewhere. I will not allow this woman to belittle me or anyone of my family or friends. And yes, I will be informing all of my referrals to go elsewhere! GOOD RIDDENS!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

20 years ago you went into Dr. Pezzias office and were taken care of. Today you may as well walk into the drivers license office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Pezzia diagnosed me wrong 2 times. His staff is arrogant to the max. They want you to come in all the time so they leach off your insurance. I do NOT recommend this Dr. or anyone within his practice.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

I think Dr P is fine. His staff however is horrible - so bad, in fact, that's its prompted me to write this review and change doctors. That should say enough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Pezzia's for over 20 years. In this 20 years, his office has moved 2-3 times and I have followed him wherever he goes and will continue to do so. I am also a heart patient and Dr. Pezzia is very knowledgeable about my heart disease and takes care of all my meds so that I do not have to see my cardiologist as often. My cardiologiat totally trusts him with this, as do I! My entire family goes to Dr. Pezzia. My daughter is too young to see him right now so she sees Amy or Renee, his physician assistants. They are SO good with her and she loves them! Not only is Dr. Pezzia an amazing doctor that I trust with my life, his staff will bend over backwards to help me and my family with anything we need. I truly feel like they are a part of our family! I have referred many people to Dr. Pezzia and they have all been pleased as well!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Willy Pezzia and his associate are very professional, ethical and very helpful; they provide one of the best services in the medical/health area. Dr. Pezzia is our family doctor for the last 24 years; he is very knowledgeable, dedicated and cordial, we are very happy with his medical services, and his administrative personnel are the best; they are pleasant to deal with ; you really feel good when you visit with them, they treat you like family, and best of all, you don’t wait too long to be seen by the Dr. They have a good system in place, that meet the need, want and desire of the patient; we are very satisfied with their professional service. I highly recommend Dr. Pezzia and his associate; you can’t find any other Dr. that can compete with his knowledge and expertise. Zadok Hakim

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Willy Pezzia's Credentials

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1968)

Secure Horizons