You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mathew H. Ornstein

I've been with Ornstein for a few years now and although my issues have not been fully resolved, I do not blame Ornstein for one second, and, in fact, I agree with the positive reviews. He actually takes his time with me and both he and his staff are incredibly friendly and responsive. I keep hoping that one day we'll find out what the story is with my strange pains. Until then, I'm staying with Ornstein.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

All I can say is thank you to the two previous people who rated him. I went to him based on your good experience with him and I was not expecting anything. But, was I wrong. I have been to many of the doctors written up in the so-called "Best Doctor's" issue of NY Magazine. Dr. Ornstein puts those doctors to SHAME. This guy is a fabulous diagnostician and I was finally able to get relief after 4 years. He is conservative in his approach and takes little steps in his treatment plan; but he knows what he is treating. Not only is he excellent at what he does, he is also very smart. What a find.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

Dr. Ornstein spent time with me, and diagnosed my condition when two previous physicians could not. He is extremely knowledgeable, and followed up with me after our visit. He is one of the best doctors in New York.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Mathew H. Ornstein's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=18593'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014