Ratings for Dr. Craig D. Cantor

I love this doctor and so does everyone that I have sent to him. His staff is great, he is great, and so is his home hospital. I would never see another Dr.!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

This Office is Beyond Unprofessional!!!! If I could give zero stars I would!!! Office took 3 weeks to review my records so that I could schedule an Ultrasound Appointment.. After 3 weeks for me calling to check the status someone finally called me back and said " THEY ARE NOT ACCPECTING NEW PATIENTS"!! -------------------Disappointed

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

i highly recommend cantor ...he is the best and staff awsome caring..

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Cantor is the Best!! His staff and he are very professional, polite and welcoming...always making you feel like you are the only patient. They are very knowledgeable and detailed in all areas with regards to patient care. Our family loves Dr. Cantor and his staff so much that he provides care for my Mom, Sister and myself and has now delivered 2 babies in the family with 2 more on the way. I highly recommend Dr. Cantor!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

This is an amazing practice! I just started going here (one month / about 4 visits) and with every visit I feel comfortable and taken care of.. The waits can be a little longer than I'm used to (20 mins) but I'm greatful for that because he doesn't ever make me feel rushed out the door.. I wouldn't want anyone else to feel that way either.. I have not had a delivery with this doctor yet, however, I recently had a miscarriage and am so thankful for such a supportive / understanding Doctor! It was hard enough going through a miscarriage, so having an environment I felt safe and cared for in was highly important to me. The staff there is amazing as well, they really have the whole package going on here.. I feel blessed to have found them.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Cantor was my OB/GYN for my first child and while I was a teen. He is amazing!! When I found out I was pregnant, I was very very sick and couldn't stop vomiting. He worked with my insurance company to get the medicine I needed covered. They refused for three months, and after being hospitalized numerous times, he was able to truly show them they'd spend way less by just giving me this medicine. My prenatal vitamins also made me very sick, so he shared with me the ones that are easier on the stomach. How does he know? He tries the prenatal vitamins to test how they will affect his patients. Kind, considerate...GREAT Dr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Cantor is very thorough in his work, and knowledgeable! He takes the time and answers ALL of my questions. He is the only OB/GYN I will ever use, and recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Love Dr. Cantor and all the staff there! They are so great and made me feel so safe when I was pregnant! Made me feel better when I was worried about anything that was going on! Was terrific when I gave birth as well, he was the doctor that always checked in on me and delivered not some stranger. BEST OBGYN, will never use anyone else!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

He is a very knowledgable doctor and has a fabulous bedside manner. He always makes me feel very at ease. Always takes time to answer my questions and his staff is super friendly. You can tell they all really care about the patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

i have been a patient of doctor cantor for the last 4years. HE'S VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE . I WOULD RECOMMENED HIM IF YOUR PREGNANT OR JUST LOOKING FOR A OBGYN THAT YOU CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. THE STAFF IS ALSO VERY FRIENDLY AND WILLING TO HELP. HIGHLY RECOMMENED.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Craig D. Cantor's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)