Ratings for Dr. Tammi L. Chapman

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON. HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME WITH RESPECT. HAD MAJOR FOOT PAIN AFTER HAVING SURGERY BY ANOTHER DOCTOR WAS ABLE TO GET ME THE RELIEF I NEEDED TO RETURN TO WORK.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

The office has gone through a big change as of 2008, & they have this office manager, Lynnie, who is nothing short of a Cobra. I had been a patient at this facility for over 5 years until one of the Podiatrist left because of the circumstances in this office; ever since then, I have had insurance billing problems because they are using the incorrect codes to bill me. For instance: I had gone to this office for the same services for over 5 years & only paid a $20 co-payment; as soon as I severed ties with them in August, 2008, they start sending me bills for the same services. I called the office to speak to the new attending doctor who serviced me, & this manager Lynnie refused to let me talk to her & refused to pass on a message. Lynnie was very disrespectful to my mother, also a patient. She became angry because my mother became sick on the day of the appointment. No compassion.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I waited 45 min. to get in, with one customer before me. I saw a podiatrist other than the appointed one, the xrays taken were too dark to see details, and when I needed to r/s my follow up for the following Monday, was told I would need to pay for the missed appt (50.00)

Submitted March 5, 2009

Excellent treatment!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

Dr. Tammi L. Chapman's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Coventry Healthcare