Ratings for Dr. Edwin R. Young

Dr. Young listens to your health concerns and responds with useful information; professional, kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Wonderful doctor who is thorough, knowledgeable, patient, and respectful. He genuinely cares for his patients, which is -sadly- something hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I hate doctors. Not personally, just the whole process of seeing and talking to them. No one doctor is going to change that, but I am so glad that I found Dr. Young. He inspires confidence, is very personable and friendly, and is easy to talk to. As far as I can discern, I like his medical philosophy, which emphasizes prevention and healthiness. Of all the doctors I've worked with--probably in the range of two dozen--Young is by far the one I feel most confident in trusting with my life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

After my last doctor, and a general dislike of seeing doctors, I wasn't happy about visiting a new one. Young is top-rate. Knowledgable, personable, and seems to really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2006

Dr. Young has been my doctor for over two years, and he is fabulous! He always spends lots of time, is thorough, careful, kind, and pays attention to what you say. I completely recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Edwin R. Young's Credentials

• French

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)