Ratings for Dr. Gary P. Fait

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Fait. After several prenatal appointments I transferred my care. He was rushing through appointments, would not discuss questions I had, just gave his opinion and was not happy when I did not agree. He wanted me to do extra gestational diabetes testing even though I was at 135 which is ok by most physicians and that was what I tested at for both my other children. (neither babies were big) Once I did and got my records, my new doctor found Vasa Previa listed in Dr. Faits ultrasound notes. Dr. Fait did not tell me about this life threatening condition for baby. He would not discuss it when I called and was very rude. Thankfully after an ultrasound with the maternal fetal care specialists at Sinai they told me there were no signs of Vesa Previa. And that if there was concern I should have been sent somewhere for a high tech. ultrasound before 30 weeks. It caused a lot of un-necessary stress for me and my family. I believe he does extra testing for money. Thankfully my baby is healthy and I transferred my care. (The staff in the office however are wonderful.)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Great Doctor! As a first time Mom, Dr. Fait was exactly what I wanted. Knowledgeable, patient and kind.....I would recommend Dr. Fait to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

What a wonderful doctor! Strongly recommended! Staff is excellent too!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Fait is knowledgeable and called me himself to give me test results. I will be a returning patient.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Great Doc! Always willing to take my call and answer any of my questions. Really cares about his patients and making sure that they are comfortable. Even when he is running a bit behind, I have never felt like he rushed my appointment or gave my concerns any less attention. Would tell anyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring doc to pick Dr. Fait.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I had issues with two pregnancies and thanks to Dr Fait I have my daughter now. If you have questions - call your doc, don't assume that they will call you to talk about your pills, as they busy delivering babies and taking care of complicated pregnancies.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Fait's office staff are always helpful and attentive. They are happy to help with questions, and the doctor will return your calls timely. They are always punctual and I always feel like I have an opportunity to ask questions with the Doctor providing options. I would recommend him for anyone who wants a doctor who has experience, knowledge and a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Fait is wonderful! He takes a lot time explaining and makes sure I understand what he means untill I'm comfortable. He's always been so patient, easy to reach, and helpful! Out of the 3 different dr's I've had with my 3 pregnancies he's by far been the best

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

I do not recommend this doctor. He's much too busy to care about individual patient concerns. Each appointment feels rushed. He also prescribed birth control pills to me for five years without checking to see if there were other methods to regulate my period. I found a way to regualte my period on my own! Also, if you want to switch doctors, Dr. Fait will charge $30 to transfer your records. Don't bother with him!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Gary P. Fait's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grafton, WI