Ratings for Dr. Luis J. Rodriguez

This doctor is awesome. He is awsome and knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Horrible doctor and the staff was even worse! Extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez is a very kind doctor. To bad for his staff. They are impossible. Poor man is busy treating his patients while his staff treats his patients like crap. In order to stay in business you have to keep you patients happy! I would recommend Dr. Rodriguez with any PCOS issues but expect to be treated like crap from his front desk. Also, don't expect for your prescriptions to be called in on time, might as well just ask them to give you a copy right there so you can take to the pharmacy yourself!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr. Rodriguez was very rude and unprofessional, and the same goes for his staff. Dr. Rodriguez is extremely incompetent and is obviously in his profession only for the money. No bedside manner and runs a very ghetto office with ghetto employees.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Luis J. Rodriguez saved my life, literally. After 5 years of being treated incorrectly for my Hypothyroid disease, someone recommend him to me and I went to I see him as a last resort. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I drive 5 hours to see him and it's worth every penny of gas I spend.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

I was seeing a doctor at Baylor for two years regarding the thyroid issues with no results what so ever! then decided to see Dr. McWilliams after initial diagnosis he referred me to Dr. Rodriguez. At that time we were moving from Houston to Austin and thought of seeing someone at Austin. But Dr. McWilliams strongly recommended at least one visit with Dr. Rodriguez. He was so good and decided to see him for the treatment. I would travel every month from Austin to Houston. He was very considerate and always listened to how I felt on any particular dose of medication. He always accommodated us with our travel delays. He would always try to do as much as possible via phone. Because of him I feel perfectly normal and have my dream of having a family. I thank Dr. Rodriguez immensely and his staff were always nice to us. He always returned my calls. So thankful to Dr. McWillimas for referring such a wonderful thyroid specialist for me!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

His front desk staff is horrible and does not help you at all. Dr. Rodriguez however is the best doctor I have ever had. He takes the time with you and is so knowledgeable about everything! If you look confused he takes the time to explain it to you and answer a your concerns. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for the highest quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I first went to Dr. Rodriguez for hormonal issues and went back a couple years later for issues with fertility. My obgyn was terrible and failed to research reasons for my previous miscarriages. Dr. Rodriguez took care of me the minute I discovered I was pregnant again...had me come in immediately for blood tests and then prescribed meds. He also referred me to a new obgyn,who was amazing. Since the obgyn visit wasn't for three weeks, he saw me each week until I was seen by her. I wouldn't have my baby if it wasn't for him. He is kind and really cares about you.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I went to see Dr. Rodriguez after a friend highly recommended him to me. After 6 years of being in constant pain and my doctor telling me it was age or depression - Dr Rodriguez took one look at my bloodwork after listing to my symptoms and informed me that I was under medicated for my Thyroid condition. He switched me over to Armour thyroid and I have been feeling better than I did in my 30's. I just wish I had gone to him sooner. He is very kind and takes his time with his patients, but not only that he knows his medicine and will help you get better. It is worth putting up with the staff to see him!!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011