Ratings for Dr. Nicholas A. Giuliani

I found Dr Giuliani very personable and got an appointment right away when I was sick. However, I was never asked about transferring my medical history to them or setting up a physical or any indication they were interested in my returning to the office. The staff in the reception area were not friendly and never looked at my face when speaking with me. It also appeared that they didn't speak to each other. I dropped off test reports for the doctor to review which they lost and I called 3 times to follow up until they found part of the tests. I thought maybe they were having a bad day but my husband had the same opinion when he went to the office the first time and was not treated very nicely. I moved on and found another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Nick and his staff are excellent. Really appreciate the personal care, time, and attention you get.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Worst staff ever. After 11 years of being a patient, he dropped me as a patient--don't know why. I tried to ask the staff, but his nurse never eturns calls and it's impossible to speak to the doctor on the phone. I used to trust him; but he dropped me while I was hospitalized for a serious bout of kidny failure.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

dr. G. is amazing! He is helpful, knowledgable, and has an excellent bedside manner. I am so glad I found him, and refer my friends and family over when they are searching for a new doc. He is highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Nick is the Best! We've been with his practice for 6 years - 2 adults, one Toddler. He's willing to take the time to fully understand the problem and seeks to determine any underlying causes. Pediatric bedside maner is exceptional. Medical skill and patient communications topnotch. We've always recieved a reply to our frantic "midnight calls" for our 3 year old. Can't speak highly enough of both Dr. Nick, his PA, and office staff. This is one office that should be the model for all practices.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

So wonderful and kind--best patient advocate--he's just a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Nicholas A. Giuliani's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Massachusetts