Ratings for Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin

One of the best. Would not trust any other Doctor to do surgery on my shoulders. He did a repair on one shoulder that was done by another physician that didn't fix the problem mad it worse. Than repaired my other shoulder with less down time from the previous surgery from the other physician. I absolutely trust and respect him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Rubin and his staff have always been very professional I had two knee surgeries and my right shoulder had to be reconstructed. I highly recommend them to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Very rude. Absolutely no emotional support, in fact, he loses his temper if you need any assurance or emotional support. Very full of himself and burnt out.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

RUDE, ARROGANT and MAJOR EGO … this guy has a horrible personality …. its all about him … he's like a petulant child who feels sorry for himself since he has has to deal with patients all day … he hates his patents …

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Rubin did my daughter's ACL surgery. He and his staff are the best. We interviewed at least 4 surgeon's and researched a lot. He is thorough, involved and simply very good especially for athletes. His staff is amazing and involved. They actually answer the phone! BTW an amazing thing is how on time he and his staff are.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

I've gone to him for numerous problems, different joints. Always had thorough exams and explanations (not the case with other orthopedists). Also always had an explanation of the most reasonable course of action to achieve best function (or most realistic function). Seems to be conservative initially; not in a hurry to cut but willing to do what needs to be done in a timely way.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I had a tumor in my left shoulder the size of a Naval Orange. The original orthopedic surgeon said I would probably loose the use of that arm and suggested Dr. Rubin. Dr Rubin successfully removed the tumor and with no loss of arm function. I found that the doctor did lie about having observers in the operating room contrary to my instructions but I can live with that.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Great Doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and a pioneer in his field. If you have a shoulder issue this is the only doctor worth seeing in southern California bar none.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Outstanding orthopedist. I went to Dr. Rubin after another orthopedist mis-diagnosed my shoulder problem and operated on it. Dr. Rubin was very thorough and took a lot of time to explain exactly what a "frozen shoulder" is and what should and can be done to correct it.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Benjamin D. Rubin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1974)