Ratings for Dr. Christine Rejdukowski

So happy to find her. my kids love her, and enjoy their appointments with her.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

We were so lucky to have found Dr. Chris for our boys (now 2 & almost 4). She was referred to us from a family friend who is a nurse at CDH. We've been seeing her since my sons were babies and she's always so patient and spends as much time as we need. I trust her completely with my kids and that's a wonderful feeling to know they are in good hands. I have recommended Dr. Chris many times and all had the same experience. If you want a pediatrician who cares for your kids as much as you do, Dr. Chris and her partners are the best.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

she has been with my children since they were babies and now they are almost 8 and 6 respectively. She is a great doctor, but sometimes you have to wait for a while...but other than that she is wonderful. always happy to see you and remembers my kids, even when they are not in the office...

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Chris since she was 4 months old. She was recommended to me by a friend who is a nurse at Central Dupage Hospital. She always takes her time during appointments, and I never feel rushed when asking questions (I have many as a first time parent!). She has a wonderful bedside manner, and always takes the time to make my daughter feel comfortable. Her clinical skills are great as well, she is a very knowledgeable doctor. We are usually able to get in on the same day we call for sick appts, and waiting times vary. Normally, only a few minutes, but there was an occasion where waited up to 60 minutes (during flu season). The staff is great as well, the nurses are very helpful and make every effort to ease my child's unease with shots/procedures.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Christine Rejdukowski's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1997)

AARP