Ratings for Dr. Sean M. McFadden

Couldn't be happier. First doc in my life that actually helped me with me weight. Went in for other issues he he addressed it and helped. Yes--- my job. But he is helping me. Down 40 pounds. Also hard working and old school. He had shoulder surgery and was back in ten days. Was in a sling but laughing and TCB. Lol. Good practice

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Wow. No more Ob. Say it ain’t so. But thank you for the three blessings. You will never be forgotten. Do NOT stop gyn. We need you !!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Great Office. Private. Not corporate. Personalized. Saw Dr McFadden for first two kids now giving up OB due to Obamacare??? Broke my heart. Simply the best Still doing gyn and will stay but heartbroken that he and his wife are done with babies. But still thankful for the first two he delivered and. Hopefully won’t quit as I get older !!!!! Talent beyond any other doctors I have seen. In military we get bounced around and he was really gifted. Still broken hearted he stopped babies.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. McFadden just delivered my first baby and he is nothing short of an amazing doctor. I could not ask for anything more with being a first time mom. I truly enjoyed getting to go to appointments and see him. He also was sure to include my husband in conversation as well which we both appreciated. A great down to earth and easy to talk to doctor is so very hard to come by but that is exactly what you get with Dr. McFadden. I can't say enough great things about him, I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. McFadden! I am so glad I was referred here!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Where do I start. Went in for a Pap smear only. He was funny. Joking around. Complete head to toe exam. Then he said let me tak a quick look with the ultra sound. Make sure your IUD is ok. Seeing the strings means nothing. And your story of how it was put in is not normal. BAMM. IUD was in my cervix. OMG. Thank god he had the insight and took the time to look !!!!!!! Since then new IUD in the right spot and he is my new jokester.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr McFadden was awesome. Got caught between jobs and no insurance. No practice would see me without wanting to talk about $$$. He said come in because I had an issue. Spent an hour with me and the husband. Took care of the problem. When my insurance kicked in took care of more issues. Made calls to hospital to help me out financially. People are not like this anymore. Also, he doesn't need the business. Placed was packed. But he just said we need to do what's right. Best phone call o ever made. was great with my husband as well. Guys guy and talked sports. Just didn't ignore him. Husband said he was Fiona miss McFadden. Lol. Told him to call his gynecologist for a beer

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. McFadden is horrible, when we went to see him for our visits the nurses did everything we barely saw him. Some times he didn't even see us at all and when he did it was for 15 min tops. Then my wife started having complications and was hospitalized a few times and now 9 weeks left in the pregnancy, he drops us and tries to transfer us to a clinic not in our insurances network. So we are left looking for a obgyn and we are considered a high risk pregnancy making it eBen hare to find a doctor. Thanks for abandoning us dill hole.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Staff is rude!!! Not worth going because the staff brings them down very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. McFadden is great! But his staff is rude! Especially the woman who does the billing. Unfortunately his employees are bringing down his reputation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Sean M. McFadden's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Papillion, NE