Ratings for Dr. Sean M. McFadden

Dr McFadden was awesome. Got caught between jobs and no insurance. No practice would see me without wanting to talk about $$$. He said come in because I had an issue. Spent an hour with me and the husband. Took care of the problem. When my insurance kicked in took care of more issues. Made calls to hospital to help me out financially. People are not like this anymore. Also, he doesn't need the business. Placed was packed. But he just said we need to do what's right. Best phone call o ever made. was great with my husband as well. Guys guy and talked sports. Just didn't ignore him. Husband said he was Fiona miss McFadden. Lol. Told him to call his gynecologist for a beer

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. McFadden is horrible, when we went to see him for our visits the nurses did everything we barely saw him. Some times he didn't even see us at all and when he did it was for 15 min tops. Then my wife started having complications and was hospitalized a few times and now 9 weeks left in the pregnancy, he drops us and tries to transfer us to a clinic not in our insurances network. So we are left looking for a obgyn and we are considered a high risk pregnancy making it eBen hare to find a doctor. Thanks for abandoning us dill hole.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Staff is rude!!! Not worth going because the staff brings them down very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. McFadden is great! But his staff is rude! Especially the woman who does the billing. Unfortunately his employees are bringing down his reputation.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

About a year ago, I had some very weird symptoms that I couldn't figure out. My pcp couldn't figure it out after multiple visits and phone calls and finally said I needed a pelvic and suggested I go to an OBGYN. I started going down the list of providers covered by my insurance, and no one could schedule me last minute. Finally, I got to Sarpy County OBGYN, and they could (they hold open some spots for emergencies such as mine). I was so nervous because I'd never had a pelvic and wasn't sure how I felt about having a male do it. But Dr. McFadden was the perfect person for me. He was calm and professional but also joked and was personable which helped put me at ease. He quickly figured out my problem and gave me a treatment plan that made me feel at ease for the first time in a long time. That was easily the scariest moment health-wise of my life, and he guided me through it perfectly. Yes, there is a bit of a wait, but this is typical at many places. One suggestion is to book the earlier appointments. I've seen his PA Becky too, and she's great, friendly, professional, and a great medical provider. I haven't seen his wife but have heard great things. Overall, this is a great practice, and Dr. McFadden is a great physician. It's really out of my way to go see him, but it is more than worth it. I think that's one of the biggest testaments to how good he is.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I had a Hysterectomy with severe complications. I had better care and bed side manners from the General Surgeon that assisted. I was referred to a specialist ... top hospital out of state for further surgeries. I remember waking up in recovery & the nurses were angry how Dr. McFadden was speaking to them, trying to inquire how my surgery went. It wasn't in my medical records to they were protecting me. But more so ... through the whole process during all my surgeries Dr. McFadden said if I had any questions to call him .... and he'd personally call me back no matter what time. He blew off calls. NOT once BUT twice. Then had his senior nurse call and ask if I wanted to see a psychiatrist. He's got the biggest Super Ego. But .... once you criticize him .... your no longer a "special patient". He very much does talk about other patients ... but doesn't give names. And with the size of the community he's practicing in that's a gamble. Sadly he's destroying his wife's reputation as she's his partner When I had my hysterectomy ... I saw Kaye Thatcher in the hospital more than Sean McFadden.

Submitted March 1, 2015

Had to see " Sean " because his wife was out on a snow day. Neat guy, listened, solved my issue, but roped me into screening mammo and colonoscopy that we're not offered at my primary. Also, baseline blood work picked up low vitamin D and he started me on weight loss medicine. Very impressed

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

An absolutely wonderful physician. Able to solve complicated problems that stump others. Incredibly knowledgable. Incredibly competent. Incredibly caring. A life saver, literally.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I went to Dr. McFadden and I told him of pelvic pain. He repeatedly over 1 1/2 said I just had UTIs. I explained multiple times that I never had any symptoms of UTIs other than pelvic pain. I finally saw a pelvic specialist and had to have surgery because I had severe endometriosis.

Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. McFadden is great. He's a little unorthodox but by no means is that an unwelcome or unprofessional thing. His laid back approach puts you at ease. I came into his office feeling pretty hopeless after 2 other dr.s misdiagnosed me and he fixed my problem in the time frame that he hoped to have it resolved. I used to have anxiety about such visits but Dr. McFadden has pretty much helped me overcome those fears. He's very knowlegeable and personable. Great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Sean M. McFadden's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup