Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Meyers

He is very thorough and knowledgeable about my specific medical issues. His staff is very pleasant and I receive reports from tests in a timely manner He never hesitates to refer me to a specialist when needed and the specialists that I have seen were impressed with his ability to detect a condition in early stages. He has been my doctor for 10 years and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

His knowledge is some of the best. His willingness to look at other alternatives within medicine other than a pill is forthcoming. His staff is pleasant but not calming. There could be better follow-up within the office so you must take your health into your own hands and ask a lot of questions. I do recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. Meyer is the best. Have seen him for 18 years. Extremely thorough and takes all the time necessary to assure great medical care. Never hesitates to refer to specialist and I have always been well served by his referrals. He expects his patients to cooperate in their care and will hold your feet to the fire. The only reason I would ever consider another physician is the distance I travel to his office (22 miles).

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

I felt he was good and knowledgeable but was a very CONTROLLING person not open to discussion of any opposition of his thoughts and /or recommendations. He was a “my way or no way person” with no thought he could be thinking incorrectly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Very helpful and caring. He doesn't just rush you out like most doctors, but takes time to make sure you're taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Great staff! Dr. caring, sometimes late but worth it with his time spent with my mother and I

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Very smart and very thorough. Holds your feet to the fire with commitments we agreed upon. Good PA's great staff. Do their own labs there as well. God willing and hopes that my insurance won't change, I will be seeing him for a long time. Recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Runs a busy practice; newly moved offices which seem more efficiently run. Very busy, which leads to time delays and some frustrations with time spent in consultation, but when moderately challenged is very open to fulfilling expectations re: information, alternatives, logic behind diagnosis. I've been seeing him for 10 years and hope to be able to continue with him for many more.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Robert A. Meyers's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)