Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Graves

Dr. Graves is a fantastic doctor. Superior diagnostic skills; he told me was almost positive of my diagnosis before he performed highly specialized testing - based on my "clinical symptoms". His experienced "guess" was confirmed with the testing. I highly, highly recommend this neurologist - who also has great communication skills (aka - bedside manner).

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Graves is a wonderful doctor. He was able to diagnose the rare disease I have within the space of two meetings while other doctors had not been able to make the diagnosis in two years. Over the last six years he has been dedicated and interested. He gave me his personal cell phone number so that I can reach him on the evenings or weekends or simply if it was too difficult to get through to neurology. He also gives his patients his email address so that they can email him non-urgent questions but which they don't want to have to wait until an appointment for. Even when there is not a lot that can be done, you always walk out of the appointment feeling better. He also saved my life. I wasn't feeling well and called him on his cell phone. After describing my symptoms, he sent me to the hospital. I had pneumonia & went into septic shock in the ER and ended up on a respirator. He came over to the hospital to see me, even though this had nothing to do with neurology. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

He is very clear and observant. He makes his own judgments based on his own observations and tests. He took the time to really examine my case and clarify all my questions. After many bad doctor experiences I feel that he is a good doctor and knowlegable in his field.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

he does not care about his patients, not a good care

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Michael C. Graves's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)