Ratings for Dr. Gregory Grant

I would never suggest this doctor; abrasive, pompous and rough. He ignored symptoms which I reported as "just in my head". Went to a new Dr. who so much better. And he is amlost always late too.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Most wonderful doctor I've ever known. Took excellent care of me during my late-in-life pregnancy. Perfect C-section and post-op care. Was there for me 100% when I contracted HPV (from my husband). Cares deeply for his patients. Had a solo practice: his life was dedicated to taking care of his patients. I knew I could always depend on him. His hands were the first to hold my precious newborn baby.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Had surgery performed by this doctor only caused needed reconstruction from urologist and he suggested this doctor. All he could comment on was how large my breasts were and my sex life. He is not retired thank goodness- would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I found he could only seem to focus on the sexual instead of the medical aspect of things in my case.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Physician seemed more interested in hugging & kissing on his employees and other patients than the ones needing to ask questions.Kept saying he was in a hurry had to go play golf.My time was wasted and I had to take off from work earky w/no pay for appt.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

this doctor is not interested in his patients health. he focuses on sexuality and his own conception of the benefit of intimacy as regards the male partner

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Great Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Gregory Grant's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1979)