Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Puzin

Very bad experience for me. 1. As other commenters pointed out they never do anything in 1 visit. Even simpliest dent. It is done to charge you twice. 2. Shelly lies non stop and never calls back. She is also pretty rude. I've set up an appointment to fill just one simple dent taking half a day off just for that and she said it will be done. When I come in nothing gets done and I am charged 100$ for determining i need to fill a dent. (That's what I set up an appointment for in the first place). She'd say something like i don't have time to explain you why we overcharged you. Really? 3. All services are 30% more expensive then in any other place. 4. They overcharge you even if you use insurance with set up fees and they just come up with idiotic excuses. it' already 4 months and about 7 calls - I still have not received a check for overpayment. Stay away!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Puzin is the best in the Santa Clara Valley! He is the most knowledgeable dentist I have every come across, efficient, kind, easy to speak with and he explains all of his treatment prior to any procedure. Dr. Puzin craftmenship and skill are top notch. The comfort level in this office is so warm, HONEST and sincere. His staff is incredibly in confirm your insurance coverage and estimating your fees. Which we all know we should have a firm understanding on, since it is our dental insurance policy. They never do any treatment without informing you as to what your share of the cost will be. This is another standard of quality I appreciate. I have never received any unexcepted fees without a reason for the cost from this office. If you want a office that put you that is has it all from the ethics, to gentle comfort, along with excellent craftmenship of dental procedures then Dr. Puzin and his staff are the "Best in the Santa Clara Valley!"

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Helpful and knowledgeable he is, but unfortunately, he tries to sell you a lot of expensive services. Also, not very helpful when it comes time to resolve insurance claim issues. Strangely, even after insurance has paid him 100%, he bills me for more. What a vulture.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005