Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Fernando

Dr. Fernando is an excellent doctor. I would not take my kids anywhere else. He is caring and compassionate, and he does not rush through appointments. We have always been satisfied with him, and we trust him very much. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I think Dr. Fernando is one of the best Pediatricians around. He has always been very helpful and caring. My son has been see ing him since he was 3 months old and he is now 8 years old. I would not take him anywhere else. Dr. Fernando is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2006

Dr. Fernando is Great. He is always willing to answer questions and keep explaining things until we understand. His nurse's are usually nice...only a few problems with them. Only downfall is that he has really started getting busy and now you have to wait to get in...usually 45-90min after appt time. Although that seems to be the norm around here for a good doctor. He has never took chances with our girls...(being our 1st was 9 weeks early) I feel he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Joseph P. Fernando's Credentials

• Univ Of Peradeniya, Fac Of Med, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (Univ Sri Lanka) (Grad. 1982)