Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Hershberger

Dr. Hershberger was very patient in answering all of my questions, and he was also extremely polite during each of my visits. Dr. Hershberger also asked me questions to help me make the right decision for my needs.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Hershberger did an emergency C-section last year, and because of all complications I went through, I spent a week at St. Joe hospital. I saw all doctors from this practice, and Dr. Hershberger was the only one who really cared about me. He is always polite! His stuff (the one on Fletcher) is also good! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Staff is very impolite and incompetent.when ever we have questions they just dropped the call or disconnect the phone on you. they.Dr.Hershberger is very rude.He literally yelled at us and ask me to find another care provider in my 39 weeks of pregnancy.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Hershberger is very nice. He delivered my baby and has worked with me on other issues that have come up. I trust him and feel comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Great doctor!!! He is very sweet, takes his time with you, and is willing to answer all your questions and makes you feel comfortable. GREAT bedside manners as well. Would definately recommend him:)

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Takes the time to answer all your questions. Has never ignored a concern that I might have. He always double-checks to make sure everything is ok. Excellent bedside manners. All of his associates are just as good.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is the sweetest man, very compassionate about his job. He has wonderful bedside manners, and makes you feel like you can ask whatever questions you have, takes his time with you- never rushed! Highly recommend him and/or ANY of his associates.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Jonathan M. Hershberger's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

GHI