Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Midence

He doesn't want to properly monitor health when there is something wrong. Heathly/well checks good but if you get sick, good luck. He is not the right doctor when treating an illness.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

He lacks compassion and does not really care about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Midence is fine but good luck getting to see him anywhere near your appointment time. Last time it was more than 1 1/2 hour wait! His nurse is very testy and an expects complete subservience. Smiles until you question her then the claws come out.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Midence is amazing. He is thorough, caring, compassionate and a good listener. Very professional and helpful staff. Efficient clean and relaxing office. He has cared for my parents and my husband and I and his care is consistent. I feel safe in his care.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Midence takes time with me and hears me out. He explains to me my physical problem and then encourages me to do what I need to do to regain my health.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Robert A. Midence's Credentials

• Univ Nac'L Auto De Honduras, Fac De Cien Med, Tegucigalpa, Honduras (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company