Ratings for Dr. Jimmy W. Dailey

Dr. Dailey has been my doctor for several years now. I like that he explains things in detail, rather blunt and to the point but that is good . He listens to what you have to say. He also believes in eating healthy and more natural foods in helping with the healing of the body. There were a couple of times where I had to wait a bit in the exam room but that was because he had emergencies to take care of , which to me shows that he is very dedicated to his patients and will stay with them until they are feeling better . Which to me is a BIG plus in my book. He just isn't there for the money .. Take you in give you a bunch of meds and toss you back out fast for the next round. Dr. Dailey is a very good doctor . I highly recommend him over all the other doctors I have been too in the past.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Jimmy Dailey has proven to be by far the BEST doctor I have seen in my 43 years. His office is very effecient an accomodating in all areas an in both communication and conducting the business aspect of the Dailey Clinic. Dr. Dailey's office provides a wide variety of services from his location. HE and each member of his staff provide thorough outstanding care, compassion to all. He also has a wonderful bedside manner. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jimmy Dailey for your medical needs.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Dr. Dailey may very well be the best in his field in the east Texas area. Very down to earth and doesn't talk over your head. He's very understanding and he listens to everything you have to say before diagnosing and treatment. Very personable and knowledgable. Dr. Dailey has been my familys' doctor for over 10 years and I have NEVER had a complaint about his care. His staff is kind and helpful, though frequently neglect to return calls. You may need to call a few times if you are waiting for test results or if you're expecting a call back from a nurse. They have the voice mail system and whoever is supposed to check the messages doesn't always do it in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Busy but efficient and polite. Very aware of the costs for uninsured patients and does utmost to help within their budget. Quality care and you get treated like a human being!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jimmy W. Dailey's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1996)