Ratings for Dr. Heather H. Lenga

She is an absolute sweet lady. However, as a doctor she procrastinates and doesn't seem to take parent concerns seriously. Staff range from very nice to plain out rude. Getting call back on messages never happens. After 2 years we are switching to a different pediatrician.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

We have used Dr. Lenga for my two daughters for years. She has an amazing personality and I totally trust her with the care of my children. They absolutely love her!! She is the best - would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Both of my sons see Dr. Lenga. She has a WONDERFUL bedside manner with the kids and is very personable & really listens to the parents' concerns. She has always spent an appropriate amount of time with us during appointments, we never feel rushed. We have had a couple scares with our sons' health and in each circumstance she was able to provide good advice and refer us on to great specialist. I highly recomend her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Heather H. Lenga's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal