Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Knowles

She does not think she is a GOD. Wonderful dr I had to leave the area and miss her dearly. Wished she was in my area. You'll not regret getting to know her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Best doctor I have ever had. Genuinely friendly and very likeable. She always takes my medical concerns seriously. I have never left her office feeling like I wasted my time. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Knowles.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

Ann is simply wonderful! I'm 60 years old and she is one of the most caring and helpful Doctors I have ever met. I TRUST her completely..

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Three generations of my family use Ann as their family physician. We all adore her and have great confidence in her. This woman really cares!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

I love this doc, but I'm concerned about her office staff mixing up test results. This caused me to have to have several unnecessary biopsies and tests before it was all said and done.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

Ann is the best! She might be running a little late because she always takes the time to give the best care to her patients. I have never had such a wonderful MD.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Ann is a wonderful family Dr. She always takes the time to explain what is happening, especially with children. She has a straight forward approach w/teens that is so needed. Our entire family adores her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Ann M. Knowles's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal