Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Tobolowsky

I have never had a more caring, patient, and knowledgeable doctor. Dr. Tobo always took his time with me and made me feel like I was his only patient. He was wonderful and I have missed him terribly. I wish he would start up his own little private practice..I would be first on his doorstep. In his retirement I wish him all the best. Tobo really deserves the best because all his patients had his best for so many years. Bye Tobo. Fran

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

HE WAS A VERY WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR. I WISH HE WOULD COME OUT OF RETIRMENT.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr Paul Tobolowsky is the best Doctor I have ever had and I am happy for the 20 years he cared for my family. It is too bad that he retired last year June 2009. He will be missed, should he every return medicine we will run back as I am sure all his previous patients would.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

very good doctor, I wish more doctors had patients as happy as his are.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

My husband and I are very happy to have Dr. Tobolowsky but he retired in June, 2009 and we're really sad. We hope to find someone like him who is very dedicated and very caring with his patients. We wish he will go back to practice and we would be back running to him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Very dedicated, helpful and knowledgably! His staff is one of a kind too! Always on time!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Paul A. Tobolowsky's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1973)