Dr. Marcy Susman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marcy Susman

The most caring and human doctor you’ll find. A true gentleman.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Sits very well in the dark, good at looking at pictures of people's insides/owies. Very pleased with his service to the country of yugoslavia. BTW found a cookie in his beard at the end of the exam.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Warm and efficient office environment Doctor is knowledgeable and kind

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Scary time in my life and Dr Susman was kind, compassionate and thorough. I highly recommend him to anyone and all!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Linda at the front desk is extremely unpleasant. Horrible experience which tainted the entire otherwise okay situation.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I think Dr Susman is exceptional. going to have a mammogram is usually anxiety-provoking. But Dr Susman and his office are kind people, who make the visit far from an ordeal. One is always taken quickly, and the results delivered quickly too, by the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

One of the most caring gentle doctors ever. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

There is only one thing to say about Dr. Sussman - HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! He saved my life!! His staff is just as wonderful. I believe I've said it all!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

The man is an angel. Best doctor ever -- kind & thorough. Beat me to his office @ 6:30 in the am before my surgery. Utterly dedicated to his profession & patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Susman for several years and my mother has been a patient for at least 25. He is warm and caring and very special. I waited over 2 years for my last mammo/ultrasound several weeks ago and he detected a problem. I am Stage 0 and will need surgery in several weeks but he is still in touch with me, calling me, asking how I am. He is a treasure. I would fly cross country to remain his patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Marcy Susman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Marcy Susman, M.D. is a board certified radiologist who specializes in breast imaging. He completed his residency at SUNY Downstate, where he also served as chief resident. He has over 20 years of experience in the field of breast imaging.

• Yiddish
  • Hebrew
  • Greek
  • Spanish

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1991)

• Mammogram