You may also like

I think Dr Susman is exceptional. going to have a mammogram is usually anxiety-provoking. But Dr Susman and his office are kind people, who make the visit far from an ordeal. One is always taken quickly, and the results delivered quickly too, by the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

One of the most caring gentle doctors ever. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

The man is an angel. Best doctor ever -- kind & thorough. Beat me to his office @ 6:30 in the am before my surgery. Utterly dedicated to his profession & patients.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Susman for several years and my mother has been a patient for at least 25. He is warm and caring and very special. I waited over 2 years for my last mammo/ultrasound several weeks ago and he detected a problem. I am Stage 0 and will need surgery in several weeks but he is still in touch with me, calling me, asking how I am. He is a treasure. I would fly cross country to remain his patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

What can you say for a doctor who is so caring, thoughtful and kind. He is the best. I live in CT and tried going to Yale for my mamo. Was not a good idea. I am back to stay.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Susman. Several years ago I moved far away from NYC, but I refuse to give him up. I fly to NYC for an annual with Dr. Susman every year. WHO reads your mammogram matters just as much as getting one at all (and maybe more). Besides unparalleled competence in his field, Dr. Susman is one of the nicest most genuine human beings I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I am a breast cancer survivor and have been treated in Manhattan for years. I went to a well-known facility in mid-town Manhattan, but it was like a factory .. a 'mill' .. people waiting on line for a quick mammography. I needed to find a better facility. I was referred to Dr. Susman - that was back in 2003. I now reside in Pa. and still make the 400 mile (round trip) to see Dr. Susman, annually. I would not consider going elsewhere. He is gifted in his profession and performs his own ultrasound examination. He is not only medically gifted, but he is a good human being, funny, and thoughtful. You are never rushed and all questions are answered clearly. At one visit, I mentioned I was having carpal tunnel surgery on my wrists. He printed out information about the surgery I was contemplating .. I was amazed he took time to explain it to me. A truly sincere doctor. We could use more like him. Additionally, he has a very competent and welcoming staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Great doctor, great office staff, wonderful experience, start to finish. You never feel rushed and you are never treated with anything other than respect. Truly a doctor I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Susman is excellent! Kind, compassionate, sensitive, gentle, efficient, on time and smart. He makes mammographies and sonograms stress-LESS.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Marcy Susman's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1991)

GHI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr Susman is exceptional. going to have a mammogram is usually anxiety-provoking. But Dr Susman and his office are kind people, who make the visit far f..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the most caring gentle doctors ever. Very knowledgable."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is only one thing to say about Dr. Sussman - HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!! He saved my life!! His staff is just as wonderful. I believe I've said it all!"

December 9, 2014