Ratings for Dr. Susan W. Jaffe

Dr. Jaffe is a very attentive, knowledgeable doctor. She was able to diagnose and explain my endocrine disorder - something I was dealing with for several years, and which went unnoticed by other doctors. It is always a pleasure to talk to her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I found Dr. Jaffe to very caring and considerate. She took me into her office to talk before my exam. She is knowledgeable and explained what is happening to me in menopause. She gave me some medication to relieve a specific symptom. I found her easy to talk to. So glad she is on my plan.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Beware of requiring cash to pay for parking, office does not validate. Also, in the 5 yrs I've been there, every appointment has been atleast 30 minutes late, the office is very busy. However, my comfort level with Dr. Jaffe far outweighs these negatives.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I agree with not being the warmest doctor, however she is knowledge and straight to the point. Which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I have found that Dr. Jaffe has been a very caring and trustworthy doctor. I am surprised to see what was written by others because I found her to be very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable and empathetic when I needed to get surgery. I have recommended her to a friend and they still see her to this day.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Jaffe has been my OB/GYN for 18 years and I completely trust her. Years ago, she monitored my high risk pregnancy constantly and I literally credit her for saving my and my sons life. She will be my doctor as long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

Dr. Jaffe was extremely helpful. I came to her for a problem and she ordered tests and explained everything thoroughly. I also had to have a biopsy and was extremely nervous. She sat with me and calmed me down. She also took the time to listen to my concerns and when it came to finding a doctor to perform the surgery, she made sure to find one who would treat me without making me anxious. I like Dr. Jaffe and was sad to find out she was no longer covered by my insurance.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

I didn't like her at all. I saw her a couple of times where she didn't resolve my problem and didn't pay enough attention to my condition. Now that I changed doctors I am really happy.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

I have been to Dr. Jaffe several times over the past three years and found her to be on time, efficient, helpful and she gives a gentle examination. I would recommend her to others without hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2006

Rude during the appointment, extremely unhelpful with prescription questions after the appointment. You can find - and deserve - a better doctor!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Susan W. Jaffe's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

MAMSI