Ratings for Dr. Alexander Gecht

front desk staff is very rude .. not accomodating at all.... some are nasty..

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Staff very rude. If your sick DONT go here. They work by appt only and as a walkin they will make you wait FOUR hours. Sorry not the service I want from my doctor. I put up with this poor service too long. Leaving for new doctor after this spot. Worst part is they don't care. Plenty of other doctors that do care and know how to treat patients.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

do not go to this place EVER, staff are rude was sitting in patient room for 35 minutes hearing dr gecht socializing with staff members while i wait

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

they do not listen they really think they are above us all and we are jerks there staff suck if you have more then a simple illness go somewhere else this dr thinks he can walk on water and is in love with himself. thinks his stupid jokes are funny and were to laugh and like him he is dr. goofy

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Very rude stuff. I was trying to make an appointment with them for days. One day before my appointment they called me and said that Doctor is not even there on my appointment time. An hour later my husband, who also his patient calls and asks for appointment for the same day as mine. They scheduled him. I think it's either discrimination, or harassment because I have an accent.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

very help full in helping me make my choice to Never go to that Doctor or office ever again they never get it correct the first time and there staff are rude and some of them just plain dumb, cannot get a simple referral correct and you have to go through 3 people to tell you she is out to lunch or busy and guess what.....you never get to talk to that person on a follow up that day.Very forget full staff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr.Gecht was my PCP for 6 years. I have a chronic pain condition. I was on codeine for 3 years, then my pain became much worse. Dr. Gecht refused to give me a stronger painkiller. My husband couldn't stand seeing me in such pain and he insisted on taking me to the ER. The ER DR. said that my condition warranted round-the-clock pain medicine. The hospital sent me home with 25mcg. fentanyl patch, to be changed every 3 days, and they recommended a pain management clinic. My new PCP, female this time, is much more understanding. I found Dr. Gecht to be very uncaring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

he's been my father's GP for my dad's entire life, and my GP for most of my life, until i was old enough to decide i wanted to see a different doctor. gecht is very ignorant of the female body and thus cannot properly diagnose it.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

He is rude. He barely let's you speak and when you do disregards what you say or laughs at you. I feel like if he had listened to me more he could have better diagnosed me instead of missing a possibly fatal issue. After I spent 5 days in the hospital all he could say was how interesting my case was and laugh in amazement. Stay away, his experience does not make up for his poor bedside manner/compassion and lack of thoroughness.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

He is a horrible dr stay away from him if you value your health. He does not listen at all. He just prescribes whatever he thinks without even taking into consideration anything his patient says. Very bad dr. does not care about his patients at all. He will examine you for 1 minute,,,

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Alexander Gecht's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1979)