Ratings for Dr. Brad J. Bachmann

* This is not meant to be a bad review...... I had visited Dr Bachmann years ago when he opened his Louetta office location and had good results with foot care from him. Fast forward to this month. I went to Dr Bachmann for my right foot 2nd toe beginning to cross the big toe, no pain, just wanted info about what could be done and if it was causing an internal problem. Yes, he came in looked at it, x-rays taken.. Results nothing broken. He said I needed ortho inserts in my shoes. He put in temporary inserts and mentioned he was not a fan of Sketchers. I was told the aide will make impressions of both my feet and custom ortho inserts will be made at the lab for me. I was told, the cost of $525 is on me, they do not file insurance claims for these. A red flag should have gone up... " Why"? I received the custom inserts for my feet and they hurt my feet... My heels, arches, and ball of my feet hurt. I had bought new shoes at fleet feet ( he suggested which did not work out either). I wore them 30-45 min at a time several times a day at first so my feet could adjust slowly. As I increased the time of the time walking and standing... The pain began. Both feet hurt and I had pain sparking up my left leg from my heel which began to feel numb as well, as well as pain in each foot with each step in my arch areas. I quit wearing them and called Dr Bachmann's office for appt and said the ortho a inserts are not working for me and need to get my money back on these. I went to the appt. and no refund will be given, but the custom inserts will be sent back to the lab to be recustomized. Remember, I was not in pain when I 1st visited Dr Bachmann. I have insurance coverage with 2 companies, so I will call them to try to file a claim and hopefully get some relief of the $525 out of my pocket ( I am over 65 still working). I blame myself for trusting the doctor's diagnosis since he has the experience and should know what is best for my feet.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

My ingrown left big toe became painful where it was waking me up at night; a very good friend recommended Dr. Brad Bachman for treatment. I saw him and Dr. Bachman recommended in-office surgical relief for the toenail.To my great surprise and satisfaction and relief, the only thing that I felt during the entire procedure was the initial injection of the local anesthetic. The surgery was absolutely PAINLESS. The healing was rapid, painless, and the post operative care was very simple. The cost was very reasonable and mostly covered by my insurance with my cost being the post operative dressing kit. The rapid healing without pain was an enormous relief as this was done Just In Time for me to go to a full season of football games without any discomfort in my foot. I completely recommend Dr. Bachman to all my friends and my fellow nurse professionals.........he is the 'Real' deal.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I don't understand the negative ratings on Dr. Bachmann and/or his staff. The doctor and staff are very professional, caring, and knowledgeable. I have never waited more than 10 - 15 minutes for my appointments. I have rheumatoid arthritis and have had surgery on both feet for bunions, hammertoes and other issues. The surgeries were very successful. If necessary I would definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

This Dr like many only value his own time. You will sit for an hour in a hot room while he tends to the other poor people that have been waiting for him. When questioned, his staff will tell you your next as you watch him go into some other examination room. I will move on to a more caring Dr.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Bachmann explained the findings of his examinations and labs, x-rays, and other tests. He explained his plan of treatment in easy to understand terms that gave me confidence. I believe that this confidence was a very helpful part of the healing process for my foot problems. He also told me how to use the shoes and orthodics that he prescribed for me so that I could manage my problem in day to day activities.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Staff and or Doctor did not explain anything regarding treatment or use of boot given. They sent my 15 year old Son home with a boot, and did not say when to where it, how long, etc. An MRI was done, and some X-rays, but not much was said. Someone (from staff) scheduled a follow-up appointment, but did not give my husband and Son a follow-up appointment date or time. I had to call up there to get all the above information. Seems like this Doctor has too many offices to maintain his personal professionalism with his patience and staff. He's only at The Woodlands office one day a week (half day), which makes it difficult to schedule. Just disappointing, because we use Sterling Orthopedic (Dr. Johnson), and are extremely happy with him, and thought we'd get the same service with Dr. Bauchman and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I love everything about this practice. He is highly knowledgable about his field and has a very patient-friendly attitude. His office staff is very welcoming and pleasant. The stand out staff member is Alice. She not only coordinates surgeries, but is a wonderful therapist. I would highly recommend this medical practice to all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

My insurance was billed over 200 thousand dollars for an operation intended to straighten 2 hammertoes!!!!! Dr Bachmann put me through excrutiating pain,putting pins through my toes for weeks. The surgery did not work, my feet are deformed to the extent that I can only wear flip-flops...I had to get 2 more surgeries to repair his work. I suffer from chronic pain because he did more damage to my feet. His response to me when he realized my foot was deformed was "I'm pissed off at that foot" !!!! Stay away from this arrogant, out-dated podiatrist...you will be sorry!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Did excellent job on an unusual surgery. How many doctors will come to come to your car to change a surgical dressing. My care was excellent with hardly any pain. Will highly recommend dr Bachmann

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr Brad Bachmann is one of the most skilled surgeons and caring professionals I know. I had foot surgery about 10 years ago and it has never given me pain and the scar is almost undetectable. His care and attention to perfection is greatly appreciated. I play tennis extensively and without his remarkable skills I would not have recovered and continued in the sport I love. Thank you for your determination to give only the best to your patients. If you want 5 star treatment, I highly recommend Dr. Brad Bachmann and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Brad J. Bachmann's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners