Ratings for Dr. Cathy Nieman

I have gone to dr Cathy Nieman for several years now . I have had a lot of medical issues she has spent lots of time in helping me find the right medications & help with my continued health issues. She always gets me in promptly & spends as much time as necessary with me to give me the best medical advice. Sometimes I feel like I am her only patient when I know that's not true when looking at a constant flow of patients after me. Am comfortable to ask questions and she is good to answer them. Love my Dr Nieman

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Nieman is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure to know. She treats me with dignity and respect, and takes time to listen and answer all my questions. Dr. Nieman has an excellent bedside manner which makes her appointments feel more like a chat with an old friend. You can see her mind working as you speak to her, going over some mental lists adding up all the factors and symptoms. She even remembers me when I walk in, something so few doctors do in this busy day and age. My insurance didn't want to approve a medication she prescribed, but she went to bat for me to fight them. (Still didn't get approval, but she tried.) When it is time for unpleasant tests, she knows to make them quick and strives to make them as painless as possible. The staff is friendly and professional, but not uptight. I always arrive early for appointments, and she always sees me early. How wonderful is that?

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

The office staff is helpful. I go to Dr. Nieman many years and the staff know me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

The staff is rude. They billed my insurance wrong over and over again and kept charging me month after month. Even after they said they fixed it, problems persisted with billing for almost a full year. As for Dr. Nieman, she is incompetent. I went to walk-in clinics for second opinions three times and eventually changed doctors because Dr. Nieman continually misdiagnosed me because she would not follow through investigating my complaints. She missed that I had the Flu in the middle of Flu season - I went to a walk-in clinic where they tested and confirmed I had the Flu. She never tested me. Terrible doctor. If you value your health, you won't go here.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This doctor is awesome. She is calm and patient, and she works FOR the patient, not AGAINST the patient. Most doctors these days work FOR the pharmaceutical companies, not the patient!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

All I can say is that she is extremely rude! If you ask questions, even just a few, she will act very annoyed. I felt like I was just an inconvenience to her the entire time..like she had somewhere else she needed to be. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. is patient, helpful, and friendly. She never acts rushed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

Dr. Cathy Nieman's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Stillwater, OK