Dr. Christina Weltz

Ratings for Dr. Christina Weltz

I didn't find her competent, Originally, she was a hernia surgeon. I had a terrible experience with her. It was made worse by her arrogant attitude. I doubt anyone would give her more than two stars. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

In December of 2016 I had surgery with Dr.Weltz. She is a brilliant surgeon and did an amazing job. Dr. Weltz was very attentive and made the consultation, procedure, and follow ups as comfortable as possible. Dr.Weltz is an extremely competent surgeon who's care in explaining procedure and recovery was a compassionate approach that I highly respect. I had a quick recovery and would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Great experience having mastectomy done by dr Weltz. Very attentive and reassuring before and after the surgery.

Submitted February 5, 2017

Good surgeon, just nasty staff who honestly don't care at all about their patients. Considering they deal with women who might have breast cancer, they are a motley crew.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I would be surprised if she still does surgery at Mount Sinai considering her poor skills and arrogant attitude. I went there because of Mt. Sinai reputation but this was a horrific experience. They should be able to get better surgeon than Dr. Weltz. She was originally a hernia surgeon.

Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Weltz is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. She was wonderful through all phases of my breast cancer surgeries. I recommend her highly!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

poor personality skills!not professional! had a very bad experience with her!

Submitted January 7, 2015

She refused to see me after I had surgery with her. Her staff will not return the call for an appointment and they will be rude (Joanne)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Christina weltz is a professional caring breast surgeon and breast specialist that cares for patients with cancer. She is a compassionate person and takes her time in explaining information so that you can better understand your diagnosis. I am honored, thankful and blessed to have her as my doctor.She Is skillful, competent and has a wonderful team of professional staff that compliments her high level of care. She is a doctor that understands the importance of having compassion when meeting with her patients so that she can develop a trusting relationship.She is a wonderful doctor. I rate her a ten for delivering care at a level of excellence.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Just here to confirm all the positive comments regarding Dr. Christina Weltz! She is an amazing surgeon who takes the time to be with a patient experiencing the shock of breast cancer. From the first consultation, going into the OR, and recovery period she was consistently there for not only me, but my husband and family. I still have a way to go but I have the certainty she will be there for the same support. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Christina Weltz's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1989)

Arise Health Plan