Ratings for Dr. Christina Weltz

Dr. Weltz is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. She was wonderful through all phases of my breast cancer surgeries. I recommend her highly!!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

poor personality skills!not professional! had a very bad experience with her!

Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Christina weltz is a professional caring breast surgeon and breast specialist that cares for patients with cancer. She is a compassionate person and takes her time in explaining information so that you can better understand your diagnosis. I am honored, thankful and blessed to have her as my doctor.She Is skillful, competent and has a wonderful team of professional staff that compliments her high level of care. She is a doctor that understands the importance of having compassion when meeting with her patients so that she can develop a trusting relationship.She is a wonderful doctor. I rate her a ten for delivering care at a level of excellence.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Just here to confirm all the positive comments regarding Dr. Christina Weltz! She is an amazing surgeon who takes the time to be with a patient experiencing the shock of breast cancer. From the first consultation, going into the OR, and recovery period she was consistently there for not only me, but my husband and family. I still have a way to go but I have the certainty she will be there for the same support. I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE YOU GO!! Seeing this doctor means not only paying out the doctor but you will also have to pay Mount Sinai A LOT of money in addition and I have insurance. I will not go back to this doctor because of this issue. Why have to pay double to see a doctor for 10 minutes?

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Spent much more time with me than I would have ever expected. Made me feel completely at ease about having a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. Patiently and thoroughly answered all my questions, returned all my calls and even visited me on a regular basis in the hospital after my surgery. Probably the best doctor and surgeon I've ever encountered. Plus a very helpful and courteous staff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Christina Weltz is an outstanding breast surgeon. She is highly skilled, compassionate and ethical. Her office staff are efficient and polite. I was highly anxious about the best course of action for my breast health concerns, and Dr. Weltz spent a very generous amount of time with me - carefully explaining my various options, putting me at ease so I could make an informed decision. I am totally satisfied with the excellent advice and state-of-the-art clinical care she provided me. I would recommend Dr. Weltz to any women in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr Weltz got me through my diagnosis, my surgery and my chemotherapy.. Was always there as a doctor and a person.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Wonderful surgeon and staff! couldnt be happier. The staff is extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Christina Weltz's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1989)

GHI
HIP
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weltz is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever seen. She was wonderful through all phases of my breast cancer surgeries. I recommend her highl..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "poor personality skills!not professional! had a very bad experience with her!"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She refused to see me after I had surgery with her. Her staff will not return the call for an appointment and they will be rude (Joanne)"

October 3, 2014